Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tick Tock

Time is ticking down until school starts. Everyday I yell at my watch and plead for it to slow the time down. However, progress is happening and slowly but surely my classroom is taking shape.

One popular question I have been getting is: What have I been eating? Have I starved to death yet? Don't worry! I have been eating and up to this point have not starved. The school feeds us lunch during the day and different families have been hosting the new teachers for dinner. Is my fridge empty? Most definitely.


Next I would like to introduce you to my roommate and next door neighbors:

Erin (new 3rd grade teacher & next door neighbor) and me

Rebecca (ESL teacher & roommate) and Sharon (MS English teacher & next door neighbor)
All of us at dinner


And my principal:




xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. You make a photogenic group of ladies!
    I'm curious about that mysterious container under your orange juice.

    -Becca Lidgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is jam and some other unidentifiable object.

    ReplyDelete