Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Week and Counting


I doesn't quite seem real yet that I am leaving in a week. To Nicaragua. For a long time.

I have been packing, re-packing, and packing some more. Who knew this would be such a complicated process?

Besides the oh-so-thrilling process of packing, I have been squeezing in time with friends and family before I take off and enjoying all my favorite summer activities: 4th of July, Shakespeare on the Green, swimming, etc.


Shakespeare on the Green
A good ol' American 4th of July



This week my friend Shannon and I went to the teacher supply store. This may not sound exciting to you, but to a first year teacher, it is quite a beautiful thing. I bought many new things for my classroom that I can't wait to put up on the walls and use! There are a lot of supplies that you can't get in Nicaragua, so I wanted to make sure I was prepared.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment