Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Look

Here is your first look of Miss Eberly's 2012-2013 school year. New colors, some new technology, less dirt (at least for awhile)...






Last night was Open House, and it was quite the success. I felt much more confident than last year and my translator remembered to come!
Dressed up for Open House
Emily (my new roommate), Sarah (5th grade), Erin (2nd grade), me, Kelly (2nd grade)

After my presentation, some of my students from last year came into my room to say hi and give hugs. One student asked me if I hated her and my class from last year. I told her of course not and asked why. She informed me that since I painted my room my favorite color (red) and decorated nice that I must love my new students more and that I no longer like my old students. I am glad to know that my room looks cooler (at least on 4th grader standards). I want it to be bright and happy to start off the school year.

Monday is the big day. I am praying that I would show the love of Jesus to my students each and every day as we learn and read and grow together. Thank you for continuing with me on this journey!


2 comments:

  1. Primarily, the Primary teacher chooses primary colors for her primary level class.

    Primarily brilliant!
    Also elementary &/or vibrant.

    Kudos and wotnot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful in your dress!

    Aunt Christine

    ReplyDelete