Sunday, January 8, 2012

Suppose God...

Tomorrow school starts up again. My classroom is clean, reorganized, and ready for my class of now 18 students. Two new students start tomorrow!
I enjoyed my break but I missed my kids and I am eager to get back to teaching. We are starting multiple digit multiplication and for some reason I am really excited to teach it. Plus I know my students received some new books for Christmas and now we can all share and talk about the new things they are reading!

Here's a review if you need to practice your multiplication as well...

Earlier this week I was reading in My Utmost for His Highest something that has stuck with me all week and I thought I would share it with you here:

Have you been asking God what he is going to do? He will never tell you. God does not tell you what He is going to do; He reveals to you who He is. Do you believe in a miracle working God, and will you go out in surrender to Him until you are not surprised an atom at anything He does? Suppose God is the God you know Him to be when you are nearest to Him - what an impertinence worry is!


Have a great week!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura,

    Oswald Chambers is my favorite devotional, I am so pleased that you love to read him too. He is timeless, and I trust his teaching because it has stood the test of time.

    Love,
    Aunt Christine

    PS Oh, carry on! You are cared about and loved.

    ReplyDelete