Saturday, August 6, 2011

!!!

Open House = OVER

I met my students (and their parents)! My classroom is ready! I am trying to think of what to tell you, but all I can focus on is how very hungry I am... Instead I will post my promised pictures.

A Monstrous Welcome to the 4th Grade!







My favorite part of the classroom - the library!
After many hours it is now organized by genres








 All ready for Open House

 

Erin (3rd grade), me, and Sarah (5th grade)

I hope you enjoyed my classroom tour. Please note that there will be curtains in the near future that will make the room a more homey looking. It is still a little white but with all the windows it is hard to decorate more! Decorating is quite the challenge as the humidty and dirt eat everything. Tape doesn't stick well to the walls. Everytime I work with contact paper or tape you can always see a layer of dirt and a fingerprint on it, no matter how many times I wash my hands. A couple times I have come into my room in the morning and have seen that things fell off the wall in the middle of the night. Then you have to figure out another way to hang it up or add plenty more tape.


Bring on the first day of school!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments: